All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this book, a select group of researchers has contributed their state-of-the-art methodologies on protein profiling and identification of disease biomarkers in tissues, microdissected cells and body fluids. The book integrates biochemistry, pathology, analytical techlogy, bioinformatics, and proteome informatics. Experimental approaches are thoroughly detailed and explained through a step-by-step instructional format that ensures successful results.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication28/10/2010
- SubjectLife Sciences: General
- Series TitleMethods in Molecular Biology
- Series Part/Volume Number428
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note74 black & white illustrations, 9 black & white tables, biography
- Weight640 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edited byAntonia Vlahou
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of hardcover 1st ed. 2008
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $74.22New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $22.09Trending at AU $23.51
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $120.22
- AU $87.99Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $74.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.