All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book demonstrates how clinical psychology and psychotherapy practices may reach a scientific level provided they change the three basic paradigms that have controlled those practices in the last century. These three, w outdated, paradigms, are: (1) one-on-one (2) personal contacts (3) through talk. These paradigms have served well in the past but they are less helpful in the current digitally focused world.
- Author(s)Luciano L'Abate
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication28/08/2012
- SubjectPsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight736 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $86.95New
- AU $40.99Used
- AU $112.52New
- AU $97.37Used
- AU $33.12New
- AU $30.22New
- AU $20.34New
- AU $30.69New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.02Trending at AU $37.84
- AU $39.15Trending at AU $43.21
- AU $60.92Trending at AU $62.81
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.50
- AU $28.30Trending at AU $30.11
- AU $44.93Trending at AU $46.10
- AU $18.77Trending at AU $23.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.