All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.68Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.37Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.80
About this product
- DescriptionIn language your students will understand and enjoy reading, Trull/Prinstein's The Science And Practice Of Clinical Psychology, 8E, International Edition offers a concrete and well-rounded introduction to clinical psychology. A highly respected clinician and researcher, Dr. Trull examines the rigorous research training that clinicians receive, along with the empirically supported assessment methods and interventions that clinical psychologists must understand to be successful in the field. This new edition of Trull's bestselling text covers cutting-edge trends, as well as offers enhanced coverage of culture, gender and diversity, and contemporary issues of health care. Written to inspire students thinking of pursuing careers in the field of clinical psychology, this text is a complete introduction.
- Author BiographyTimothy J. Trull, Ph.D., is professor of psychological sciences at the University of Missouri. Dr. Trull received his Ph.D. from the University of Kentucky and completed his internship at New York Hospital Cornell Medical Center. His research interests are in the areas of diagnosis and classification of mental disorders; borderline personality disorder; substance use disorders; clinical assessment; professional issues in clinical psychology; and ambulatory assessment methods. Dr. Trull has received several awards and honors for his teaching and mentoring, including Psi Chi Professor of the Year, the Robert S. Daniels Junior Faculty Teaching Award, and most recently the MU Graduate Faculty Mentor Award. He enjoys teaching Abnormal Psychology and Introduction to Clinical Psychology; his textbook, CLINICAL PSYCHOLOGY (Wadsworth) is used in classes across the U.S. and internationally. A licensed psychologist, Dr. Trull continues to train future clinical psychologists in the assessment, prevention, and treatment of psychological disorders.
- Author(s)Mitchell J. Prinstein,Timothy J. Trull
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication04/05/2012
- SubjectPsychology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBelmont, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWadsworth Publishing Co Inc
- Content Noteill
- Weight956 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edition StatementInternational ed of 8th revised ed
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.