Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $49.60Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.65
About this product
- DescriptionClinical Reproductive Medicine and Surgery offers a succinct overview of both the medical and surgical management of reproductive disorders, as well as coverage of associated imaging modalities. The book includes chapters on major reproductive endocrilogy and infertility issues such as polycystic ovary syndrome and amerrhea, management of endometriosis and fibroids (including interventional radiology), imaging modalities such as ultrasography and sohysterography, preservation of fertility, and recurrent pregnancy loss. Residents, fellows, and practitioners interested in reproductive endocrilogy and infertility will find this focused and practical text invaluable.
- Author BiographyTommaso Falcone, MD, FRCS(C), FACOG, is Professor of Surgery at the Cleveland Clinic Lerner College of Medicine of Case Western Reserve University and Chairman of the Obstetrics, Gynecology and Women's Health Institute at the Cleveland Clinic. He is Vice Chairman of the Office of Professional Staff Affairs of the Cleveland Clinic. He is co-editor of a textbook, Clinical Reproductive Medicine and Surgery (Elsevier). He is co-author of a laparoscopic surgery atlas (Elsevier) and co-editor of Congenital Mullerian Anomalies (Lippincott). He is also co-author of a patient educational book titled Overcoming Infertility. Dr. Hurd is Professor of Reproductive Biology and the Lilian Hanna Baldwin Chair endowed in Gynecology and Obstetrics at Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine. He is Chief of Reproductive Endocrinology Infertility at University Hospitals/MacDonald Women's Hospital. For almost two decades, he has been an active clinician and researcher focusing on reproductive endocrinology and infertility. He started his academic career as the Director of the IVF program at the University of Michigan Medical School. He then directed the IVF program and Reproductive Endocrinology Division at Indiana University School of Medicine. Most recently, he was the Chief of OB/GYN and the Assistant Dean for Military Affairs at Write State University School of Medicine in Dayton Ohio. Dr. Hurd came to University Hospitals in 2007 after finishing a 31 year career with the US Air Force Reserve.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication22/05/2013
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note61 black & white illustrations, 42 colour illustrations, 57 black & white tables, biography
- Weight1183 g
- Width210 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byTommaso Falcone,William W. Hurd
- Edition Statement2nd ed. 2013
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.