All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $20.47Trending at AU $21.76
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.75
- AU $30.45Trending at AU $51.44
About this product
- DescriptionPharmacovigilence study has taken the role of a huge industry and currently is the most rapidly growing field in the world. The coherent approach and contributions from all the institutions and stakeholders has helped in transforming this into very fast expanding and multi-faceted field. This has accelerated the invations and approvals of new drug molecules and helping the mankind for alleviating pain and minimizing human sufferings caused due to the diseases and other malfunctionalities/illnesses. This is a basic textbook on the subject and covers the general topic in these titles. The book is a continuous effort of the author to provide the kwledge and guidance involved in the field of Clinical Research and Pharmacovigilence. The book is full of kwledge in the described field and abbreviations, glossary of terms and appendix in which detailed supporting reading material has been provided.
- Date of Publication10/07/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight227 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.