All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.41
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.47
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
About this product
- DescriptionLisa is a naive nursing school graduate, looking for an interesting position in the health-care field, as well as the ability to pay off her mounting student loans. She visits a clinic in her hometown, with the intent of applying for a nursing position, and exits with a job as a study coordinator, whatever that is?!! A crafty recruiter convinced her to accept an exciting position with limitless opportunity for career progression. The only problem is that Lisa has idea what the position is, what it requires, or the extent of the mess that she has gotten herself into. From brilliant physicians, to complicated monitors, to overwhelmed research directors, Lisa receives a trial by fire indoctrination into the exciting and challenging world of clinical research. Managing clinical studies, patient care, safety and regulatory paperwork, she is thrust into complex situations that test her confidence, her education, and bring her to both laughter and tears. However, these situations also rouse a latent tenacity that transform her fear into opportunity, and set her along a life changing career path.
- Author BiographyElizabeth Blair Weeks-Rowe, LVN, CCRA, has spent 14 years in a variety of clinical research roles, such as Clinical Research Associate (CRA), CRA trainer, CRA manager and business development director. She has written and edited newsletters for several Clinical Research Organizations (CRO), created training curriculum for CRA/clinical research educational and training programs and has contributed website content for several research programs. She has been published in a number of clinical research magazines, and writes a monthly column for a large clinical research on line/print publication.
- Author(s)Elizabeth B Weeks-Rowe
- PublisherElizabeth Weeks-Rowe
- Date of Publication06/11/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintElizabeth Weeks-Rowe
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight122 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.