Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.17Trending at AU $52.09
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $31.97Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
- AU $33.35Trending at AU $36.06
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
About this product
- DescriptionAn unprecedented compilation of state-of-the-art advances in clinical research on diabetes and obesity by premier clinical scientists around the world. This volume critically reviews the limitations and strengths of today's major techniques in clinical diabetes research, and then reviews how those methods have been used to carry out cutting-edge studies of carbohydrate, lipid, and protein metabolism in the disease.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication25/03/1997
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleContemporary Biomedicine
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 14
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight929 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byBoris Draznin
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.