Save on Other
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.98
- AU $19.14Trending at AU $19.97
- AU $18.01Trending at AU $34.71
- AU $14.13Trending at AU $25.95
- AU $21.99Trending at AU $23.10
- AU $16.36Trending at AU $17.15
- AU $21.52Trending at AU $22.81
About this product
- DescriptionThis practical, thorough, and concise pocketbook is the perfect companion to the clinical skills needed for life on the wards. It covers all the essential elements that lie at the heart of medical practice in which students must prove their competence, and lays the foundations needed for the rest of their medical career. Part One covers history taking, examination and communication; and Part Two provides an overview of key practical procedures and diagstic skills, all of which are typically examined via Objective Structured Clinical Examinations (OSCEs) or other clinical case format examinations. The coverage of examination skills alongside practical procedures and explanations of typical tests and investigations make this pocketbook invaluable for students new to clinical medicine. The authors are specialists in teaching clinical skills from both a medical and surgical perspective, and are perfectly placed to cover these cornerstones of medical practice.
- Author BiographyThe late Professor Robert Turner was Professor of Medicine at the University of Oxford. Dr Brian Angus is a Clinical Tutor in Medicine and Honorary Consultant Physician at John Radcliffe Hospital in Oxford, and is the Editorial Advisor on Rapid Infectious Diseases . Mr Ashok Handa is a Clinical Tutor in Surgery and Honorary Consultant Surgeon at John Radcliffe Hospital in Oxford. Dr Chris Hatton is a Consultant Haematologist at the John Radcliffe Hospital in Oxford and is co-author of Lecture Notes on Haematology.
- Author(s)Ashok Handa,Brian Angus,Chris Hatton,Robert Turner
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication15/05/2009
- SubjectMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight330 g
- Width106 mm
- Height183 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.