All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.25
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.80
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.96
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $36.07
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $50.46Trending at AU $57.09
About this product
- DescriptionClinical Skills for Student Nurses is a comprehensive learning resource for student nurses in the UK. This textbook is based on the NMC Essential Skills Clusters and covers all the key clinical skills required for effective and efficient practice in UK healthcare. The book maps the development of the student nurse in relation to clinical skill acquisition, focusing t only on the dexterity aspects, but also on the underpinning theory and the attitudinal aspects of skill delivery. Using a scenario-based approach, this book relates skills to 'real' people and situations. In addition to providing instruction on how to perform clinical skills, it will also ask the students to reflect and consider how these skills and related principles may be transferred to other situations and contexts. Above all, the authors are offering students a friendly, interactive and visual approach to skills acquisition. Written by an experienced team of clinical skills educators at the University of Central Lancashire, Clinical Skills provides students and lecturers with: * up-to-date theory and evidence-based practice, * scenarios and case studies, * activities to encourage reflection, * exercises for self-assessment and skills practice, * a glossary, references and further reading.
- PublisherLantern Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication01/03/2008
- SubjectMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationCheltenham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintReflect Press Ltd
- Content Note100
- Width185 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine36 mm
- Edited byRobin Richardson
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.