All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCLINICAL SUPERVISION: THEORY AND PRACTICE is a comprehensive text on the theoretical and practical aspects of supervision. While the authors offer thorough coverage of supervision models and theory, ethics and supervision trends, they also include numerous self-assessment exercises at the end of each chapter, case studies and other applied activities. An optional companion DVD which uses 10 different cases to demonstrate various approaches to supervising helping professionals is available for use with this text.
- Author BiographyDr. Lori Russell-Chapin was the chair of the graduate counseling program for 11 years at Bradley University in Peoria, Illinois. She is currently the Associate Dean of the College of Education and Health Sciences at Bradley and the co-director of the Center for Collaborative Brain Research. She continues to teach practicum and internship, crisis intervention, introduction to the profession, and neurofeedback and ethics courses. Dr. Russell-Chapin works in private practice with her husband, Ted, and has been a clinical supervisor for many years. She is a Licensed Clinical Professional Counselor, a NBCC Approved Clinical Supervisor and a Certified Clinical Mental Health Counselor. An award-winning teacher at Bradley with numerous articles in peer-reviewed journals, books, and creative productions, Dr. Russell-Chapin and Dr. Allen Ivey are the co-authors of Your Supervised Practicum and Internship: Field Resources for Turning Theory into Practice. Dr. Ted Chapin has been the president of Resource Management Services, a comprehensive consultation and employee assistance program, and Chapin & Russell Associates, a counseling private practice, for the past 20 years in Peoria, Illinois. Dr. Chapin, who teaches at Bradley University on a part-time basis, is a licensed clinical psychologist, marriage and family therapist, and divorce mediator.
- Author(s)Lori A. Russell-Chapin,Ted Chapin
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication31/01/2011
- SubjectPsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationBelmont, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWadsworth Publishing Co Inc
- Weight524 g
- Width218 mm
- Height277 mm
- Spine11 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $29.85Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $18.30Trending at AU $24.34
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $36.99
- AU $40.72Trending at AU $41.34
- AU $16.90Trending at AU $20.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.