All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
About this product
- DescriptionThis mograph is designed to provide practitioners with information that will help them to identify and manage problems common in the older woman. Because obstetrician - gynecologists are providing health care for increasing numbers of older patients, this mograph addresses the changing health care needs of this patient population. Specifically, Myron Miller, MD, an expert geriatrician, provides a perspective from the specialty of geriatrics that broadens the scope of this mograph.
- PublisherAmerican College of Obstetricians & Gynecologists
- Date of Publication15/02/2010
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationWashington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican College of Obstetricians & Gynecologists
- Out-of-print date16/04/2015
- Width134 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine5 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.