All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis title presents the best questions from eight PreTest clerkship books! Clinical Vignettes for the USMLE Step 2 CK is a compilation of the best questions from eight McGraw-Hill PreTest clinical review books and provides you with the perfect vehicle for assessing your kwledge before taking the USMLE Step 2 CK exam. The book is a comprised of 368 clinical vignettes divided into eight blocks of 46 questions and provides one complete board exam to simulate the exam-day experience. This is the comprehensive practice exam to take before you take the test.
- Author BiographyThe McGraw-Hill Medical Editorial Team (New York, NY) is responsible for such classics as First Aid for the USMLE Step 1 -- the world's bestselling medical review book.
- Author(s)McGraw-Hill Education
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/06/2009
- SubjectMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitlePretest Clinical Medicine
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Medical
- Content Noteill
- Weight350 g
- Width139 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition Statement5th Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.51Trending at AU $111.62
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.36
- AU $35.81Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.02
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.