All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionJohn R. Petersen and Amin A. Mohammad, along with a panel of leading basic and clinical investigators, review those CE methods that are w replacing many routine serum and blood tests in clinical and forensic laboratories. Major areas reviewed include the coating of columns; the analysis of serum, urine, and CSF proteins and paraproteins; abrmal hemoglobins and hemoglobin Alc; peptides, ami and organic acids; therapeutic drugs; drugs of abuse; viral load; and short tandem repeats (STR). The methods discussed include capillary zone, micellar, electrokinetic, capillary gel, and n-aqueous electrophoresis. Invative and highly practical, Clinical and Forensic Applications of Capillary Electrophoresis demonstrates the power and versatility of CE-t only to develop new assays, but also to markedly simplify today's clinical and forensic laboratory methodology.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication25/12/2011
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitlePathology and Laboratory Medicine
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note17 black & white illustrations
- Weight675 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byAmin A. Mohammad,John R. Petersen
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2001
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $75.71New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $22.41Trending at AU $23.51
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $120.22
- AU $88.13Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $75.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.