Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.82
About this product
- DescriptionTo fulfill the vision for his latest book, Dr. Hamid Shafie compiled technical information from a vast variety of sources, including implant manufacturers and designers, master dental technicians, implant researchers, and expert clinicians leading the field of implant dentistry worldwide. He and his expert contributors meticulously assembled each chapter to include only the most relevant and up-to-date content and procedures in a concise and simple format. Dr. Shafie follows the same easy-to-read, easy-to-understand format as his best-selling textbook Clinical and Laboratory Manual of Implant Overdentures.Starting with the material science behind implant abutments, the text then describes all of the relevant abutment solutions, providing a step-by-step guide to design and manufacturing of the CAD/CAM abutments and explaining how to adjust prefabricated abutments and one-piece titanium and zirconia implants. In addition to offering the ultimate procedural guide for clinical and laboratory preparation of dental implant abutments, this textbook is filled with useful tips on clinical practice management such as sterilization, instrumentation and trouble-shooting related to implant abutments. Clinical and Laboratory Manual of Dental Implant Abutmentsis the only text devoted exclusively to an in-depth look at implant abutments. Every dental implant clinician, technician, student, and implant industry insider needs this vital work in their library.
- Author BiographyHAMID R. SHAFIE, DDS, CAGS, is a best-selling author and much sought-after speaker in the field of implant dentistry. He received his certificate of Advanced Graduate Studies in Prosthodontics from Boston University Goldman School of Dental Medicine. He is the director of postdoctoral implant training at Washington Hospital Center Department of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. Dr. Shafie currently is the President of the American Institute of Implant Dentistry, a not-for-profit teaching institution in Washington, DC. His best-selling textbook, Clinical and Laboratory manual of Implant Overdentures, is published by Wiley Blackwell.
- Author(s)Hamid Shafie
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication26/09/2014
- SubjectDentistry & Dental Nursing
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight790 g
- Width222 mm
- Height284 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.