All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWritten by rewned expert in the field, this handbook is an clinically relevant introduction to restless legs syndrome. Comprised of evidence-based recommendations for diagsis, treatment and long-term disease management, this publication is an ideal educational resource for busy medical professionals and trainees who wish to become more familiar with this relatively common condition. International treatment guidelines and recent drug developments are also included in this concise yet comprehensive overview of the management of restless legs syndrome.
- Author BiographyDr Mark J Buchfuhrer, MD, FRCP(C), FCCP, is the Medical Director of the Southern California Restless Leg Syndrome (RLS) Support group and is a member of the International RLS Study Group. Dr. Buchfuhrer is an attending staff physician at Downey Regional Medical Center, Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital, and Long Beach Community Hospital in Downey, California. He is a Diplomate of the American Board of Sleep Medicine and has served on the RLS Foundation Medical Advisory Board. Dr. Buchfuhrer has written several publications on RLS, including titles sponsored by the American Academy of Neurology.
- Author(s)Mark J. Buchfuhrer
- PublisherSpringer International Publishing AG
- Date of Publication07/06/2016
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationCham
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- Content Note7 colour illustrations, 6 colour tables, biography
- Weight112 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $39.15
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.66
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.32
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.16
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.17
- AU $34.71Trending at AU $42.51
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.