All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThrough personal insights and dynamic color photographs, this engaging handbook examines the unparalleled effectiveness of the Downunder Horsemanship(R) method of horse training. Influenced by lessons learned from the horses themselves, this guide explains how the training process developed and entertains as it educates. Written in basic, practical language, this manual clearly demonstrates how to apply the kwledge to everyday equestrian activities and shows how Downunder Horsemanship(R) works for any horse.
- Author BiographyClinton Anderson is the author of Clinton Anderson's Downunder Horsemanship and the first horse trainer to launch a made-for-TV weekly training program broadcast on satellite television. He is the owner of a training facility and the winner of both the 2003 and 2005 Road to the Horse competition. He lives in Stephensville, Texas. Melinda Kaitcer is a writer and horse owner who benefited from Anderson's horse training method. She lives in Fort Worth, Texas.
- Author(s)Clinton Anderson
- PublisherTrafalgar Square
- Date of Publication01/12/2009
- SubjectEquestrian & Animal Sports
- Place of PublicationVT
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTrafalgar Square
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight839 g
- Width214 mm
- Height267 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Paper over boards,With dust jacket
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.50Trending at AU $111.86
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.82Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.51
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $23.98
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.13
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.