All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhen Clinton Anderson wrote the book Downunder Horsemanship: Establishing Respect and Control for English and Western Riders, he was an up-and-coming clinician, and his goal was to create a practical training guide for everyday horse people to learn to better communicate with their horses. Ten years later, Clinton is an internationally recognized clinician and the book has lived up to his goal, having helped thousands of horse owners learn to be better leaders and enjoy their horses to the fullest. The two riders in this book, one Western and one English, experience problems and setbacks we can all relate to, and they and their horses are exactly what keep the book relevant. Through series photographs taken at the time and personal essays, you gain first-hand insights from the riders about their difficulties, breakthroughs, challenges, and rewards. If you have a passion to be a better horseman and a desire to learn how to effectively communicate with your horse, this book will prove to be a valuable resource to refer to, time and again.
- Author BiographyClinton Anderson is a clinician, horse trainer, and competitor. He's dedicated his life to helping others achieve their horsemanship goals with his Downunder Horsemanship Method.
- Author(s)Clinton Anderson
- PublisherExisle Publishing
- Date of Publication29/02/2016
- SubjectEquestrian & Animal Sports
- Place of PublicationAuckland
- Country of PublicationNew Zealand
- ImprintExisle Publishing
- Width234 mm
- Height254 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.64Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.95Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.