All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.10
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.94
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.68
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.26
- AU $12.90Trending at AU $15.66
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $31.40
- AU $8.87Trending at AU $15.84
About this product
- DescriptionZalhambra's civil war flares into a kck-down/drag-out grudge match. The interlopers stomp into its violence en masse. But the good guys are ready--sorta...Before Bogart can attempt to rescue Annabel, he needs to help the good guys confront the malice of his former colleagues and comrades. And so, he takes his gang of bad girls on a few assignments. Temporarily torn away from Bogart, Sonya aches in his hor. She prefers to keep her life simple. Then she meets Rolon. Complications began multiplying exponentially. Meanwhile, Dyonite and Torri find out all about the meaning behind the old saying 'Live to fight ather day. Somehow, they manage to survive one nightmare mission after ather. Lavidia and Shann, in turn, hate each other. Of course, their commander thinks they would make the perfect team. Lavidia does her best to corrupt Shann. Shann wants to kill her. But she enjoys tangling with her too much to deprive herself of her great rival--her best buddy.... ...Annabel ached all over from fatigue and the punishment that punches and kicks had lavished upon her so relentlessly she almost surrendered to the inevitable. But she refuses to stop fighting to live. It only takes Bogart a few moments to realize that the inmates had served as guinea pigs in an elaborate, long-term experiment. Struggling to shove aside his rage, he then taps into the surveillance systems used to sop on the inmates. Despite the dungeons' numerous cave-ins, such still functions well eugh for Bogart to quickly uncover Annabel's whereabouts. The data transmitted by her tracker implant alarms him. So, too, do the sounds that listening bugs provide. Though a bit fuzzy, the images provided by some mini-cams almost prove too mesmerizing. Tearing his attention away from the violence threatening to devour Annabel and her friends, Bogart taps into the PA system installed in the dungeons of the damned. Not quite surprisingly, Aleta erupts, Why are you pissing on my parade, Lieutenant Aristrones?! I will have you court-martialed unless you immediately undo what you did. Sorry, sir, can do, Bogart replies. Damn you, Bogart! Aleta whines more than snarls, Both of us are going to get in such huge trouble over this, and it will mean the end of our relationship, which is a terrible shame. I truly thought that we had a bright future together. So, we'll request adjoining cells, Bogart retorts, immediately ting that he had failed to charm her....
- Author BiographyJames lives on a farm in northeastern Lousiana, takes care of his elderly mother, and enjoys the companionship of his cats. God educated him in the School of Hard Knocks and the University of Life, while steering him through all sorts of situations, during which he met a great variety of people. He also teaches him through mystical experiences. Besides writing prophecy, he is pioneering a type of literature that he calls verifiction--apocalyptic scifi fantasy.
- Author(s)MR James H Trusty
- Date of Publication29/03/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight626 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.