All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFantasy spy thriller set in London, the French Riveira, Iraq and Madrid. Ryan Vanguard: An American soldier turned bounty hunter The Combatant.. . Alexander Dramascus: A British actor who plays his jewel-thief role The Masquerader for real... are coerced into using their talents for a secret intelligence agency v mastercriminals and global terrorists...
- Author Biographywww.robincalvert.co.uk Robin Calvert was born in West Yorkshire. Robin's monologue for the BBC's WORLD CUP TAPES (2006) was selected for the Five Live/Writersroom websites. He got down to the last 30 of 400 entrants in BBC Radio's 2006-07 Alfred Bradley Bursary Award. There were excursions into community film-making with First Take (2007-2008). In 2011 Robin graduated from the University of Central Lancashire in Preston with a first-class Bachelor Arts Degree in Film/Television Screenwriting. This included radio writing and creative writing modules. CLOAK AND DAGGER: OPENING GAMBIT - the first in a series of escapist spy thrillers - is published on Create Space (hard copy) & Amazon Kindle (download). DOCTOR WHO: MANY HAPPY SOLAR RETURNS takes a look at the period 1963-1969 in an astrological context. Robin has made a number of his screenplays - ABATTOIR, SUMMER BREEZE, THE SHADOWS OF PARIS, MAN Z & COLD SPITE - available and welcomes approaches from new film makers.
- Author(s)MR Robin Calvert
- Date of Publication16/12/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight263 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $55.12Trending at AU $57.39
- AU $12.00Trending at AU $16.78
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $74.21
- AU $11.81Trending at AU $19.09
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $63.70
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $20.54
- AU $47.07Trending at AU $49.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.