All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $178.29Trending at AU $199.99
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $168.55
- AU $26.36Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.30
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $11.88
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.35
- AU $51.40Trending at AU $52.70
About this product
- DescriptionOn 31 December, New Zealanders are about to ring in the New Year. But when the clock strikes midnight ...it stops! Techlogy starts to malfunction throughout the entire time zone. Mobile phones and computers shut down. Planes, trains, and automobiles run wild. Then the CLOCK KING appears, spouting his evil plan. When the clock strikes midnight across all time zones, the world will be doomed! Luckily, the FLASH is on the case. He sprints from continent to continent, stopping crimes and helping wherever he can. But the FLASH must find the location of the Time Bomb before the whole planet falls under the hand of the CLOCK KING.
- Author BiographySean Tulien works as a children's book editor in Minnesota. In his free time, Sean likes to read, eat sushi, exercise outdoors, listen to loud music, play with his quirky bunny, Habibi, and his curious hamster, Buddy, and spend time with his brilliant wife, Nicolle. When he's not doing all that stuff, Sean loves to writes books like this one. Dan Schoening was born in Victoria, B.C. Canada. From an early age, Dan has had a passion for animation and comic books. Currently, Dan does freelance work in the animation and game industry and spends a lot of time with his lovely little daughter, Paige. Erik Doescher is a concept artist for Gearbox Software and a professional illustrator. He has freelanced with DC Comics for almost 20 years, in addition to many other licensed properties. He lives in Texas with his wife, five kids, two cats, and two fish. Mike DeCarlo is a longtime contributor of comic art whose range extends from Batman and Iron Man to Bugs Bunny and Scooby-Doo. He resides in Connecticut with his wife and four children. Lee Loughridge has been working in comics for more than fifteen years. He currently lives in sunny California in a tent on the beach.
- Author(s)Sean Tulien
- PublisherCapstone Global Library Ltd
- Date of Publication14/02/2012
- SubjectChildren's Comic Strip Fiction & Graphic Novels
- Series TitleDC Super Heroes: The Flash
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2012
- Content Notefull colour illustrations
- Width129 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Illustrator(s)Dan Schoening
- Format DetailsSewn
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
- Interest AgeFrom 8
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.