All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionBased on presentations by world-rewned investigators at the 72nd annual Cold Spring Harbor Symposium on Quantitative Biology, this volume reviews the latest advances in biological clocks and rhythms. Topics include genetic and cellular studies aimed at characterizing circadian mechanisms; systems approaches to understanding physiological, endocrine, and neural networks; and models used for studying mental and physical cycles. A variety of rmal and abrmal chrobiological patterns are discussed, including sleep, aging, migration, hibernation, seasonality, depression, and arrhythmias.
- PublisherCold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/07/2008
- SubjectLife Sciences: General
- Series TitleCold Spring Harbor Symposia on Quantitative Biology Series
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 72
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press,U.S.
- Out-of-print date11/04/2016
- Content Notefigures
- Weight1700 g
- Width198 mm
- Height269 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byBruce Stillman,David Stewart,Terri Grodzicker
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.