All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $107.68
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $78.64
- AU $27.07Trending at AU $30.27
- AU $44.25Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.44
- AU $45.19Trending at AU $46.03
- AU $20.59Trending at AU $22.70
About this product
- DescriptionClod has big problems at school. The other kids make fun of him because he is VERY different. However, everything changes when a new kid comes to his school. This is a hilarious book about friendship, dealing with differences or coping with a disability, as well as learning to live and laugh with yourself.
- Author BiographyDelaine lives in Texas with her husband, three children, a dog, and a water dragon named Spike. She has previously published various articles and poems as well as a CD of original songs. She is a mother, teacher, singer, songwriter, and author in her spare time just for fun. Marvilyn is married and has three children, six grandchildren, ten chickens, five fish, and one dog named Sugar. She has previously published a book for children, loves to paint and draw, and also loves to spend time with her family.
- Author(s)Delaine Schonhoff
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication28/04/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight82 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Illustrator(s)Marvilyn Heffner
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.