All listings for this product
Sponsored by eBay Stores
- AU $25.51Free postage
- AU $40.98Free postage
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.41
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
- AU $23.93Trending at AU $24.87
About this product
- DescriptionSandra Thompson takes us inside the lives of women struggling to find their places among lovers, husbands and ex-husbands, mothers, and children in relationships where old rules do t apply and new rules have t yet been set.Thompson's characters live in a world where dreams often supersede reality and things are t as they seem. Her style is sophisticated and subtle, and we experience her stories almost by osmosis. They stay with us afterwards to question their own realities.
- Author BiographySandra Thompson is the author of Wild Bananas, a novel, and was an editor and columnist for the St. Petersburg Times. A native of Chicago and longtime resident of Brooklyn, she lives in Tampa, Florida, with her husband, Chris Sherman.
- PublisherUniversity of Georgia Press
- Date of Publication15/09/2011
- SubjectShort Stories & Fiction Anthologies
- Place of PublicationGeorgia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Georgia Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight170 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine7 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.