All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA war torn country - a town that is burning. A single ship waits at the port for those who can escape. How can a boy and his grandfather hope to get on board? And will they find his mother before it leaves? When Papa meets two old friends, he makes a deal that could save them all. But this is only the beginning of the journey for Malik. If he is to escape he will need all of his courage, his sense of right and wrong and a magic trick that he must practice till it's perfect.
- Author BiographyJon Walter is a former photo-journalist who lives in East Sussex. A long time ago he went to Warwick University and studied English & Theatre before going on to sell T-shirts on Brighton Pier. He likes being warm in cold places and eating nice food.
- Author(s)Jon Walter
- PublisherDavid Fickling Books
- Date of Publication05/02/2015
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDavid Fickling Books
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $169.12
- AU $26.00Trending at AU $29.63
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.54
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $11.95
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.39
- AU $49.51Trending at AU $52.88
- AU $36.20Trending at AU $44.77
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.