Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.57
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.75
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.40
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.67
About this product
- DescriptionFixing its gaze on writers as they are seldom seen, this anthology of photographs and accompanying stories provides an intriguing exploration into the personal and professional lives of various artists. This series of narratives delves inside the lives of its subjects, as well as the process of making portraits, before finishing with a touch of refined literary gossip. Based on a decade of research, this study takes a remarkable tour from the seventh-century scribe, Ezra, to the contemporary literary greats such as Man Booker Prize-winner Yann Martel and MacArthur Fellowship author Ann Carson.
- Author BiographyTerence Byrnes is the author of Wintering Over and teaches in the creative writing department at Concordia University. His literary portraits have been featured worldwide. He lives in Montreal.
- PublisherVehicule Press
- Date of Publication01/04/2009
- Place of PublicationMontreal, QC
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintVehicule Press
- Content Note65 b/w photos
- Weight702 g
- Width228 mm
- Height260 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Photographer(s)Terence Byrnes
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.