All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Viking Life series explores the everyday lives of people who lived during the Viking era. This title looks at how clothes were made and worn in Viking times, examines why jewellery was so important and how accessories such as belts were used.
- Author BiographyLiz Gogerly is a writer and editor of children's information books and a former teacher. She has worked on a wide variety of books and has a specialist knowledge of history and biographies.
- Author(s)Liz Gogerly,Nicola Barber
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication14/11/2013
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleViking Life
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 8
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWayland (Publishers) Ltd
- Weight160 g
- Width220 mm
- Height271 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.