All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBy the 1780s, factories shipped calicoes to Spain and across the Atlantic. Catalan, Basque and Castilian families sent relatives throughout the Iberian Peninsula and Spanish America, to enrich themselves from the trade in calicoes. This book narrates the lives of families on both sides of the Atlantic who profited from the craze for calicoes.
- Author BiographyMARTA VICENTE is Assistant Professor in History and Women's Studies at the University of Kansas, USA.
- Author(s)Marta V. Vicente
- PublisherPalgrave USA
- Date of Publication08/06/2007
- SubjectHistory: World & General
- Series TitleAmericas in the Early Modern Atlantic World
- Place of PublicationGordonsville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight383 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edition Statementannotated edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.67Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.12Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.51Trending at AU $29.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.