All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
- AU $18.95Trending at AU $22.14
About this product
- DescriptionWould you like to leverage software to increase your profits? This modern-day business parable helps you understand the process of qualifying a solution to meet your needs, and whether you should subscribe to an enterprise resource planning cloud product or purchase an on-premises solution. This quick read is written in the style of The One Minute Manager. It tells the fictitious story, based on facts, of Esther, a driven software company founder, and James, an analytical owner of a government contracting firm, who have outgrown their accounting software as they search for a way out of their QuickBooks and spreadsheet hell. Written in simple layman's language, this is t a story for a technical person. It is for the executive or manager who wants to better understand the cloud computing vs. on-premises computing debate. Is cloud computing secure? Is it reliable? How about performance -- how quickly can you access your data? Learn this and more by reading this enjoyable story.
- Author BiographyWilliam Aiton is president of SSi Consulting, a firm specializing in Microsoft cloud and on-premise accounting/ERP solutions for small and mid-size businesses. He has been helping businesses successfully select and implement computerized accounting solutions to improve productivity for more than twenty-five years. In his eight years as a partner of SSi Consulting, he has focused the firm on Microsoft Dynamics GP (Great Plains), and Microsoft Dynamics SL (Solomon), positioning the company in the top 5% of accounting software resellers. David Russell is CEO of Success With People, where his team trains and coaches entrepreneurs to develop a powerful company culture He is also CEO of MANAGEtoWIN, an integrated, very low-cost, online talent management portal that helps motivate people to be more productive, profitable, and personally fulfilled in their careers with your company. David has authored and co-authored five books. As a consultant, coach or speaker he has served Microsoft, Cisco, Intel, Tech Data, Ingram Micro, Autotask, ConnectWise, and Tigerpaw.
- Author(s)William Aiton
- PublisherBarnabas Smythe Publishing
- Date of Publication28/11/2011
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNovato
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBarnabas Smythe Publishing
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight295 g
- Width235 mm
- Height160 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.