All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionReaders determine what cloud computing looks like and how it is revolutionizing their education today. They evaluate its use in social collaboration, data storage and utility computing, Google Apps, Docs, and Maps, email, banking and shopping, pictures, movies, and music, mobile apps and services, and how the cloud is used in everyday life. The text explains the basics in this rapidly evolving techlogy along with its use in business applications. Drawbacks of cloud computing are also addressed, including issues of security, privacy, and ethics, and access, control, and stability concerns. Sidebars such as Myths and Facts and 10 Great Questions to Ask an Information Specialist and other cool tech facts provide supplementary details.
- Author(s)Larry Gerber
- PublisherRosen Classroom
- Date of Publication15/07/2013
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleDigital and Information Literacy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRosen Classroom
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight299 g
- Width185 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.