All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFinancial institutions must become more invative in the conduct of their business. Cloud computing helps to achieve several objectives: invative services, re-engineered processes, business agility and value optimization. Research, consultancy practice and case studies in this book consider the opportunities and risks with vendor relationships.
- Author BiographyBERNARDO NICOLETTI was born in Salerno, Italy. He graduated from the Polytechnic School of Turin, Italy and has an MSEE from Carnegie Mellon University, Pittsburgh, PA, USA. He worked for GE Capital, as Group CTO, and AIG, with assignments in Italy, UK, USA and Argentina. Currently he is Professor of IT Procurement at the Master in Procurement of the University of TorVergata, Rome, Italy and provides consultancy in Europe and Asia on IT Strategy, Organization and Procurement. In all his positions, Bernardo has been particularly active in the application of Lean Six Sigma to Financial Institutions. He calls his approach 'Lean & Digitize' and over time has developed a specific methodology as a way to reduce costs and improve quality, bringing value to the Business. He is the author of 20 books on Management, published in Italy, and one to be published in 2012 by Gower Press on Lean and Digitize. He has been a frequent speaker in International Conferences and published 200 articles in domestic and international reviews.
- Author(s)Bernardo Nicoletti
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication27/02/2013
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Series TitlePalgrave Macmillan Studies in Banking and Financial Institutions
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight430 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine17 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $34.99
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $34.74
- AU $39.51Trending at AU $40.18
- AU $40.67Trending at AU $41.34
- AU $36.57Trending at AU $37.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.