All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCloud Enterprise Architecture examines enterprise architecture (EA) in the context of the surging popularity of Cloud computing. It explains the different kinds of desired transformations the architectural blocks of EA undergo in light of this strategically significant convergence. Chapters cover each of the contributing architectures of EA-business, information, application, integration, security, and techlogy-illustrating the current and impending implications of the Cloud on each. Discussing the implications of the Cloud paradigm on EA, the book details the perceptible and positive changes that will affect EA design, governance, strategy, management, and sustenance. The author ties these topics together with chapters on Cloud integration and composition architecture. He also examines the Enterprise Cloud, Federated Clouds, and the vision to establish the InterCloud. Laying out a comprehensive strategy for planning and executing Cloud-inspired transformations, the book: * Explains how the Cloud changes and affects enterprise architecture design, governance, strategy, management, and sustenance * Presents helpful information on next-generation Cloud computing * Describes additional architectural types such as enterprise-scale integration, security, management, and governance architectures This book is an ideal resource for enterprise architects, Cloud evangelists and enthusiasts, and Cloud application and service architects. Cloud center administrators, Cloud business executives, managers, and analysts will also find the book helpful and inspirational while formulating appropriate mechanisms and schemes for sound modernization and migration of traditional applications to Cloud infrastructures and platforms.
- Author BiographyHaving obtained the competitive UGC research fellowship, Pethuru Raj, PhD successfully obtained a PhD from Anna University, Chennai, India. He then obtained a CSIR fellowship to work as a postdoctoral researcher in the Department of Computer Science and Automation (CSA), Indian Institute of Science (IISc), Bangalore. Thereafter, he was granted a couple of international fellowships (JSPS and JST) to work as a research scientist for 3 years in two leading Japanese universities. Dr. Raj, worked as a lead architect in the corporate research (CR) division of Robert Bosch, India, for 1.5 years. Dr. Raj has more than 12 years of IT industry experience. Primarily, he has contributed as a technical architect for 8 years and as a software product architect for 4 years. Currently, he is working as an enterprise architecture (EA) consultant focusing on EA-inspired business transformation capabilities. His ultimate aim is to provide technology advisory services to worldwide organizations and business enterprises to enable a smooth transition to be smarter in their operations, offerings, and outputs, by articulating and empowering them to adopt, adapt, and apply proven, potential, and promising technologies, architectural styles, and process optimization methods. Dr. Raj has acquired good knowledge on some emerging technologies such as cloud computing, service-oriented architecture (SOA), event-driven architecture (EDA), and enterprise architecture (EA). Also, he has gleaned reusable knowledge in big data computing and Hadoop, realtime and real-world cloud analytics, machine-to-machine (M2M) integration/cyber physical systems (CPS), high-performance system design, and the development methods of smartphone applications. He has made use of the opportunities that came my way to focus on a few business domains, including telecommunication, retail, government, energy, and health care. Dr. Raj has contributed book chapters for a number of technology books that were edited by internationally acclaimed professors and published by leading publishing houses.
- Author(s)Pethuru Raj
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication29/10/2012
- SubjectComputer Communications & Networking
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAuerbach Publishers Inc.
- Content Note72 black & white illustrations, 3 black & white tables
- Weight894 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
Best Selling in Textbooks
- AU $22.95New
- AU $77.48New
- AU $36.45New
- AU $30.03New
- AU $78.48New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $34.52Trending at AU $64.59
- AU $21.89Trending at AU $23.06
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $22.97
- AU $17.62Trending at AU $20.08
- AU $70.00Trending at AU $88.31
- AU $84.90Trending at AU $87.71
- AU $89.90Trending at AU $94.39
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.