All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFreya, already disillusioned with life, enters her eighteenth year confused as to where she should go. It's the sixties and Freya's liberal mother holds court every night in an open house: a 48 year old teenager partying with her daughter's friends. It's embarrassing. Freya needs space, Freya needs a chance to mature and find her way. Enter Frank. A 'Roman God' is what Freya thinks the first time she sees him when she starts work in the HMV store in London, and for this girl, whose experiences so far have taught her that sex is sordid, only this kind of man would have the chance to change her mind. But he's older, and married, and has children. So we follow Freya into the mature world of emotional turmoil: it will make her, or break her, but she has to take that leap.
- Author BiographyMia Gregory is a former counsellor who lives in South Wales with her daughter and three dogs. She worked for a number of years for the NHS and the Probation Service. Clouds got in my way is her first novel and she has completed a follow up.
- Author(s)Mia Gregory
- PublisherAustin Macauley Publishers
- Date of Publication29/08/2014
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAustin Macauley Publishers
- Out-of-print date30/11/2016
- Weight503 g
- Width157 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.25
- AU $23.66Trending at AU $30.15
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $75.18
- AU $19.99Trending at AU $20.58
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.14
- AU $47.56Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $20.51Trending at AU $24.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.