All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.75Trending at AU $27.54
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.27
- AU $25.33Trending at AU $28.27
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.57
- AU $12.37Trending at AU $13.00
- AU $48.46Trending at AU $49.18
- AU $11.33Trending at AU $13.39
About this product
- DescriptionThe forecast calls for a first crush after Stevie makes a wish for something new and daring in this authentic, funny Sisters Club adventure. As the middle sister in a family with three girls, Stevie Reel doesn t kw much about boys, and that s always been just fine with her. But lately, things have been changing: kids at school are starting to pair up, and Owen, the new boy in her Earth Science class, seems to have his sights set on Stevie. The trouble is, Stevie doesn t want a boyfriend- she s t even sure she s ready to have a boy friend. And her sisters, who kw exactly where they stand on the issue of boys, are help: drama queen Alex is busy trying to orchestrate a perfect, Romeo-and-Juliet-style first kiss from her heartthrob, Scott Towel (er, Howell), while Joey can t understand why anyone would like a boy better than a frog anyway. If only figuring out boys were as easy as predicting the weather!
- Author BiographyMegan McDonald is the author of the immensely popular Judy Moody series and its companion series starring Judy s brother, Stink. The youngest of five sisters, Megan McDonald lives in Sebastopol, California.
- Author(s)Megan McDonald
- PublisherCandlewick Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/05/2011
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleSisters Club
- Place of PublicationMassachusetts
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCandlewick Press,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight358 g
- Width140 mm
- Height188 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,Paper over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.