All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $30.35Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionClouser's approach to fly design begins and ends onstream, with a lot of time spent in between at the workbench. Careful observation of the behaviour, habitats, and physical features of the foods fish eat is essential to developing a fly that looks and acts like the real thing. But the pattern must also pass rigorous standards of durability, ease of casting, and most importantly, consistently catching fish before it can be called a winner. Including variations on his famous original Deep Minw, Clouser presents recipes for seventeen of his most successful patterns for baitfish, subsurface freshwater foods, and surface flies with detailed explanations and superb full-colour photographs to accompany every step. In sections devoted to materials and tying techniques, Clouser offers insight into his methods and provides a solid foundation for designing flies with confidence.
- Author BiographyBob Clouser and his wife, Joan, own and operate Clouser's Fly Shop near their home in Middletown, Pennsylvania. Jay Nichols is the former managing editor of Fly Fisherman magazine and lives in Pennsylvania.
- Author(s)Bob Clouser
- PublisherStackpole Books
- Date of Publication28/04/2006
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectFishing, Field Sports & Outdoor Activities
- Place of PublicationMechanicsburg
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStackpole Books
- Content Notecolour photos
- Weight989 g
- Width215 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Photographs byJay Nichols
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.