All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA monastery like other, this is Cluny's story from humble beginnings in the early Middle Ages, through centuries of immense wealth and sacred glory, to its decline, destroyed by the French Revolution. Much of Cluny's enduring legacy lies in great cultural invations sponsored by the abbey.
- Author BiographyEdwin Mullins is an Oxford-educated writer, journalist, and filmmaker who has published numerous books on architecture and the visual arts.
- Author(s)Edwin Mullins
- Date of Publication01/01/2006
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight467 g
- Width153 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,Paper over boards,With dust jacket
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.66Trending at AU $110.48
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $35.44Trending at AU $40.48
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $78.90
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $23.81
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $48.75
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.