Brand newLOWEST PRICE
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.80Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.68Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.00Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the first book to take a truly comprehensive look at clustering. It begins with an introduction to cluster analysis and goes on to explore: proximity measures; hierarchical clustering; partition clustering; neural network-based clustering; kernel-based clustering; sequential data clustering; large-scale data clustering; data visualization and high-dimensional data clustering; and cluster validation. The authors assume previous background in clustering and their generous inclusion of examples and references help make the subject matter comprehensible for readers of varying levels and backgrounds.
- Author BiographyRui Xu , PhD, is a Research Associate in the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering at Missouri University of Science and Technology. His research interests include computational intelligence, machine learning, data mining, neural networks, pattern classification, clustering, and bioinformatics. Dr. Xu is a member of the IEEE, the IEEE Computational Intelligence Society (CIS), and Sigma Xi. Donald C. Wunsch II , PhD, is the M.K. Finley Missouri Distinguished Professor at Missouri University of Science and Technology. His key contributions are in adaptive resonance and reinforcement learning hardware and applications, neurofuzzy regression, improved Traveling Salesman Problem heuristics, clustering, and bioinformatics. He is an IEEE Fellow, the 2005 International Neural Networks Society (INNS) President, and Senior Fellow of the INNS.
- Author(s)Don Wunsch,Rui Xu
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication06/11/2008
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleIEEE Press Series on Computational Intelligence
- Place of PublicationHoboken
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight700 g
- Width162 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine26 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.