All listings for this product
Sponsored by eBay Stores
About this product
- DescriptionCut the Crap and Discover What Really Matters Over the course of his career helping people let go of things they longer need, Brooks Palmer has been struck by the many ways that clutter affects relationships. In these pages, he shows how we use clutter to protect ourselves, control others, and cling to the past, and how it keeps us from experiencing the joy of connection. With insight-prompting questions, exercises, client examples, and even whimsical line drawings, Palmer will take you from overwhelmed to empowered. His gentle guidance will help you to t only clear clutter from your home but also enjoy deeper, more authentic, and clutter-free relationships of all kinds.
- Author BiographyBrook Palmer uses compassion, awareness, and humor to help clients get rid of clutter. He has been featured in national and local media and offers clutter-busting workshops. Also a stand-up comedian and member of the Screen Actors Guild, he lives in Chicago and Los Angeles.
- Author(s)Brooks Palmer
- PublisherNew World Library
- Date of Publication09/05/2012
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationNovato, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNew World Library
- Out-of-print date02/08/2016
- Content NoteBlack and White Illustrations throughout
- Weight204 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $47.85Trending at AU $48.79
- AU $32.52Trending at AU $40.62
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $26.56Trending at AU $29.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.