Clutter-Free Christianity: A Simpler Faith for Crazier Times by Robert Jeffress (Paperback, 2009)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $22.00+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $20.93+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $21.10
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.07
- AU $35.37Trending at AU $37.41
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
About this product
- DescriptionGets to the heart of how to live like Jesus a little more each day. This book can add joy to your life that you've never experienced before. Josh D. McDowell, author of More Than a Carpenter, New Evidence that Demands a Verdict, and Beyond Belief to Convictions Robert Jeffress reminds us that the essence of the gospel is a changed life flowing from a God-transformed heart. From such a heart pours obedience, faith, contentment, service, and prayerevery facet of our continuing relationship with God. This book will ignite a passion to live wholly and holy for God as an overflow of our heart's love for Him. R. Albert Mohler, Jr., president, The Southern Baptist Theological Seminary True, raw, real Christianitywhat does it look like? Dr. Robert Jeffress helps us discover what God actually wants from us and for us. Cutting through all the clutter of theology, cultural misconceptions, and assumptions, Jeffress goes to the core of Christianity. In this powerful book, he shows how to un-complicate our Christian walk by focusing on what really matters to God. Clutter Free Christianity will help you find the joy of 'setting your heart on things above' and guarding it against destructive behaviors. This is a book for every Christian who wants to experience God's transforming work and walk the path of intentional Christian living. Karol Ladd, bestselling author of the Power of a Positive Woman series With the skill of a surgeon, Robert Jeffress cuts to the heart of the matter of spiritual growth. This is a valuable resource for anyone seeking to be serious about the Christian walk. Dr. Geoff Hammond, president of the North American Mission Board, SBC Praise for When Forgiveness Makes No Sense Dr. Jeffress makes sense out of giving forgiveness when it sometimes seems so senseless. With each page of this book, he opens the door to healing and grace. Les Parrott III, PHD, Seattle Pacific University; Author of 3 Seconds, The Power of Thinking Twice Anger, hurt feelings, and even betrayal can emotionally and spiritually tie us in kts. Robert Jeffress shows us biblically and practically how to 'untie the kts.' If you've struggled with forgiving others, or even God, this is your book. John Trent, PHD, author and speaker, president and founder of StrongFamilies.com and the Center for StrongFamilies Praise for The Divine Defense A clear and practical battle strategy for the ideals we hold sacred. Dr. Ed Young, pastor, Second Baptist Church in Houston, and author of The Marriage Mirrorom and The Creative Leader A great resource for Christians living in a fast-paced world. You will be reminded as to the why of the distress in and around you as well as the how to mute the agitation. The truth is our enemy doesn't have a prayerand this book will help you practice that truth. Neil Atkinson, author of The Shrewd Christian Praise for Outrageous Truth Outrageous Truth is refreshing, affirming, and convicting...a must-read for people of every persuasion, but especially for Christians who want to be found faithful in this generation. Rick Scarborough, founder and president of Vision America, author of Eugh Is Eugh Outrageous Truth ...is one text that all Christians should read. Dr. Richard Land, president, The Southern Baptist Convention's Ethics & Religious Liberty Commission Praise for Second Chance, Second Act Everyone needs a new beginning at one time or ather...This book will help you make the best of a mess you never intended. You really can begin again! Dr. David H. McKinley, teaching pastor, Prestonwood Baptist Church, Pla, Texas This practical, biblical guide shows how to recover from mistakes and make your second act worthy of a standing ovation! June Hunt, founder and CEO, Hope for the Heart
- Author BiographyDr. Robert Jeffress is the senior pastor of First Baptist Dallas and the Bible teacher on the internationally broadcast television program Pathway to Victory. A graduate of Dallas Theological Seminary and Southwest Baptist Theological Seminary, he has written sixteen previous books, including Outrageous Truth and When Forgiveness Doesn t Make Sense. Dr. Jeffress and his wife, Amy, are the parents of two adult daughters.
- Author(s)Robert Jeffress
- PublisherThree Rivers Press
- Date of Publication01/03/2009
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThree Rivers Press
- Weight255 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.