All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionClyde Fitch was a major figure in the American theatre, influential in his time and to the playwrights who followed. A collection of Fitch's letters published in 1924 provided a sanitized record of his life, but major biography has since appeared. Clyde Fitch and the American Theatre: An Olive in the Cocktail is the missing piece in the study of this important playwright and his contributions to gay history in a way that gives his plays the reconsideration and revival deserved.
- Author BiographyKevin Lane Dearinger is a teacher, actor, and author of The Bard in the Bluegrass: Two Hundred Years of Shakespearean Performance in Lexington, Kentucky (2007), Marie Prescott: A Star of Some Brilliance (2009), and the play Regarding Mrs. Carter, the American Bernhardt.
- Author(s)Kevin Lane Dearinger
- PublisherFairleigh Dickinson University Press
- Date of Publication29/07/2016
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationCranbury
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFairleigh Dickinson University Press
- Content Note30 black & white illustrations
- Weight1057 g
- Width166 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine48 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.64Trending at AU $111.11
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $78.04
- AU $18.76Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
- AU $51.96Trending at AU $53.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.