All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionIn this superb atlas, the distinguished authors offer the proportional grid system of brain imaging. This unique process makes it possible to localize neuroanatomic structures t visible with traditional radiologic methods. Unlike the classic method of spatial reading, which is valid only with the particular brain under consideration, the proportional grid creates a frame of reference applicable to all brains being examined. This is especially beneficial for clinical studies, electroencephalographic investigations, and statistical computations. Special features of the book include: * A full, three-dimensional atlas of the human brain* A series of anatomic sections done for the frontal, horizontal, and sagittal planes* Practical examples for use in neuroradiologic examinations and basal lines forming a frame of reference that defines orientation and spatial position of structures within the cerebral mass. This stereotaxic process is designed to maximize accuracy, reliability, and safety. The information in this valuable atlas is essential for all radiologists, neurologists, neurosurgeons, and all specialists involved in the neurosciences. Use this practical mapping tool for understanding the pathologic processes of the human brain.
- Author(s)Jean Talairach,Pierre Tournoux
- PublisherThieme Publishing Group
- Date of Publication01/01/1988
- SubjectSurgery: Professional
- Place of PublicationStuttgart
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintThieme Publishing Group
- Content Note130
- Weight880 g
- Translated byM. Rayport
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.