All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLarge volumes of co-product feeds are produced in British food and drink factories. Sometimes referred to erroneously as processing wastes, these feeds have the same provenance as the principal products of such enterprises, being derived from the same raw materials and subjected to the same safety checks. Here, each co-product feed is described in words and figures, allowing the reader to distinguish between grains and supergrains, peeled potato and potato peel, steep liquor and spent wash.
- Author BiographyROBIN CRAWSHAW has worked for ADAS, has provided technical support to both MAFF and the EU, and for four years he held the position of Agricultural Attache to the British High Commission in New Zealand. He now runs an independent feed consultancy business from his home in Cambridgeshire.
- Author(s)Robin Crawshaw
- Publisher5m Publishing
- Date of Publication01/11/2001
- SubjectAgriculture & Farming
- Place of PublicationSheffield
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNottingham University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight432 g
- Width234 mm
- Height156 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.82Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $23.98
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
- AU $57.88Trending at AU $63.53
- AU $19.95Trending at AU $20.35
- AU $16.96Trending at AU $23.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.