All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCo-Teaching in the Differentiated Classroom is a practical hands-on guide that explains how to implement co-teaching programs in mixed-ability classrooms. Based on the authors' award-winning model, this important guide shows how special education teachers can pair with general education teachers to improve classroom functioning while promoting high achievement for all students. The book provides tested frameworks and tools for teacher collaboration on lesson planning, student grouping, assessment, and discipline. It also offers guidance on managing overcrowded classrooms and on designing and implementing differentiated lessons and assignments, and includes advice for administrators.
- Author BiographyThe Authors Melinda L. Fattig is an instructor in special education at Humboldt State University in Arcata, California. Maureen Tormey Taylor is a language arts and social studies teacher at the McKinleyville Middle School, McKinleyville, California.
- Author(s)Maureen Tormey Taylor,Melinda L. Fattig
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication25/01/2008
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJossey-Bass Inc.,U.S.
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight424 g
- Width217 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine9 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $192.00Trending at AU $203.71
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $101.34
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $71.54
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $79.83
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $84.84
- AU $69.95Trending at AU $80.93
- AU $64.76Trending at AU $69.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.