Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $74.74
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.46
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.65
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.44
- AU $24.80Trending at AU $29.36
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.46
About this product
- DescriptionThe strategic management and development of brands continues to grow in importance for most businesses and the 1990s have seen more and more brand owners turning to co-branding as a way of adding further value to their brand assets. The synergy that can be created by two well matched brands working together in harmony can be considerable and enhance both profitability and the valuation of the brand for both parties. However, the challenges presented by co-branding are considerable, getting the strategy right for a single brand is hard eugh, but once two brands are brought together the challenges increase considerably. The brand personalities must be complementary. This book explores the area.
- Author BiographyTOM BLACKETT is Group Deputy Chairman of Interbrand Newell and Sorrell. BOB BOAD is Senior Trade Marks Adviser, BP Amoco p.l.c.
- Author(s)Robert W. Boad,Tom Blackett
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication24/09/1999
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight421 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.