Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $39.15
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.66
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.32
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.16
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.17
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.51
About this product
- DescriptionModern soccer is distinguished by perfect ball and body control at top speed. For this reason training in movement and ball skills is becoming more and more important. Co-ordination skills are among those factors that determine performance in soccer. Only those players that master the relevant basic skills can achieve top performance later on. It is therefore the aim of every player to master body and ball in such a manner that he can react as appropriately as possible in various situations on the field. The work is divided into sections on technique (passing, dribbling, feinting and ball contact) and tactics (attack and defence). It describes numerous co-ordinative forms of play and training using the practice described. Ball handling is the focus point of the book.
- Author BiographyDr Jurgen Buschmann is a Lecturer at the German Sport University in Cologne, where he trains students to be soccer coaches. He playes and trained in the senior amateur leagues and holds several training licences of the DFB (German Soccer Federation). As the author of several books and articles he has repeatedly proven his professional competence and expertise. Klaus Pabst is a graduate in Sports Education of the German Sport University in Cologne and holds a B -grade training licence of the German Soccer Federation. As Proprietor and Sports Director of the taxofit First Junior Soccer School and the Soccer Boarding School (both in Cologne). he coaches children and young people every day; at the same time he conducts further professional education for coaches. He has already published several articles on this subject in sports magazines. Hubertus Bussmann is a graduate in Sports Education of the German Sport University in Cologne. Since 1986 he has been coaching young soccer players at the taxofit First Junior Soccer School and the Soccer Boarding School (both in Cologne). He is Deputy Head Coach at the latter institution. He is also involved in Coaching Education.
- Author(s)Hubertus Bussman,Hubertus Bussmann,Jurgen Buschmann,Klaus Pabst
- PublisherMeyer & Meyer
- Date of Publication28/09/2001
- SubjectBall Games: Field & Outdoor
- Place of PublicationAachen
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintMeyer & Meyer
- Out-of-print date08/05/2015
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight268 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine9 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.