All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCo-Parenting 101 is based on the premise that co-parenting is a must, t an option. The involvement of both parents- t just the primary guardian-is the cornerstone of successful co-parenting. This is the first book written by a formerly married couple for whom co-parenting is central to their day to day lives, and it offers a comprehensive, personal, and upfront look at how to effectively raise kids with an ex-spouse. Authors Deesha Philyaw and Michael D. Thomas, the creators of the popular co-parenting website, coparenting101. org, share their own experiences raising their children together, as well as provide professional advice from co-parenting experts. Through practical tips combined with expert parental strategies, this book a great resource for divorced parents with children. For parents, less time stressed out about legal wrangling means more time to be fully present and engaged with the children. By learning to put their animosity aside, parents can focus on putting their kids first.
- Author BiographyDeesha Philyaw is a freelance writer whose work has been published in Essence, the Washington Post, Wondertime, and Bitch. Her work has been anthologized in Literary Mama: Reading for the Maternally Inclined, A Cup of Comfort for Adoptive Families, Just Like a Girl: Manifesta!, and Women's Work. She has been featured on CBS' Early Show for her experiences as a co-parent. Michael D. Thomas is a managing director and head of real estate loan syndications for PNC Capital Markets (PNCCM) LLC, and a member of the PNC Financial Services Group. He is co-founder of CoParenting101.org.
- Author(s)Deesha Philyaw,Michael D. Thomas
- PublisherNew Harbinger Publications
- Date of Publication18/07/2013
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Place of PublicationOakland, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNew Harbinger Publications
- Weight322 g
- Width155 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.68Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $50.28Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $35.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.