All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe weirdness never stops!It's Pee Wee Football season, and A.J.'s new coach is crazy. She wants the boys to do push-ups in the mud. She wants them to pick up a car. And worst of all, she wants to put girls on the team! You'll never believe in a million hundred years what happens in the big game.
- Author(s)Dan Gutman
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication30/12/2008
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleMy Weird School Daze
- Series Part/Volume Number04
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarperCollins Publishers
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight263 g
- Width148 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Illustrator(s)Jim Paillot
- Format DetailsLibrary binding,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.