Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionHow to develop, challenge, and retain top performers The key to managing and retaining the highest performers in an organization lies in challenging them to grow and develop. But it's difficult to challenge those who already perform at the top of their game. Coaching Corporate MVPs argues that coaching and mentoring is the key, showing readers how to develop personalized, individual development plans to meet the very specific needs of high-performing employees. With quotes and stories from interviews with top MVPs, as well as managers, coaches, and HR professionals, and a wealth of tools and resources, this book lets top companies keep their top performers. Margaret Butteriss (Boston, MA) is Senior Vice President of Organizational Consulting at Right Management and is the firm's Coaching Practice Leader for the Northeastern Region of the United States. She is also coauthor of Corporate MVPs (978-0-470-83353-7), from Wiley.
- Author BiographyMargaret Butteriss is Senior Vice President, Organizational Consulting with Right Management and is the firm's Coaching Practice Leader for the Northeastern Region of the U.S. Margaret is a highly accomplished organization effectiveness, leadership development, and talent management professional. She has consulted to leading multi-national companies in many industries in the U.S., Canada, and Europe, both as a senior management team member and as an independent consultant. She has held senior HR and management positions at Shell International in the UK, Shell Canada, Ontario Hydro, and Fidelity Investments both in Canada and the U.S. An accomplished speaker and writer, Margaret is the co-author of Corporate MVPs: Managing Your Company's Most Valuable Performers, and the author of Reinventing HR: Changing Roles to Create the High Performance Organization had Help wanted: The Complete Guide to Human resources for Canadian Entrepreneurs. Right Management is the leading global provider of integrated human capital consulting services and solutions across the employment lifecycle, offering employee services in four areas: Attract & Assess, Develop, Engage & Align, and Transition. These services help clients maximize the return on investment in their people, while assisting individuals to achieve their full potential. Right Management has a global network of more than 300 service locations in over 50 countries and is part of the Manpower Group of companies, the leader in the world of work. Partnering with business and HR leaders at mid-sized and large companies, Right Management has over 3,100 employees, and serves 80% of the Fortune 500 and 50% of the Global 1000 companies. More Information on Right Management is available at www.right.com.
- Author(s)Margaret Butteriss
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication01/03/2011
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Weight512 g
- Width162 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.