All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionJoin the thousands of students who have been guided through the theory and practice of coaching and mentoring by this academic yet accessible text written by three leading scholars. New to the Second Edition of Coaching and Mentoring: * Updated references and research * A greater emphasis on contemporary issues such as globalization * Even more examples and cases from a range of sectors and professions * Brand new companion website with access to relevant SAGE journal articles available on publication at www.sagepub.co.uk/garvey Electronic inspection copies are available for instructors.
- Author BiographyBob Garvey is Professor of Business Education at York St John Business School. He works with a range of people, either one-to-one or in groups. He is an EMCC (European Mentoring and Coaching Council) member and formerly the editor of the International Journal of Mentoring and Coaching. Bob is obsessed with coaching and mentoring! Paul Stokes is a Principal Lecturer at Sheffield Hallam University. He is the Director of Coaching & Mentoring Research Unit within Sheffield Business School as well as leading the Organisational Behaviour & Human Resource Management Subject Group within the Department of Management. He is an experienced coach, mentor and supervisor as well as a designer and evaluator of coaching & mentoring programmes within organisations. David Megginson is Emeritus Professor of HRD at Sheffield Hallam University. He is co-founder of the former EMC (European Mentoring Centre), an Ambassador for the EMCC (European Mentoring and Coaching Council) and the founder of the Coaching and Mentoring Research Unit. David is a dedicated listener, an experienced coachmentor and obsessive runner.
- Author(s)Bob Garvey,David Megginson,Paul Stokes,Robert Garvey
- PublisherSAGE Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication20/03/2014
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSAGE Publications Ltd
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight567 g
- Width186 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $35.12Trending at AU $54.44
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $35.62Trending at AU $37.37
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.