All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
About this product
- DescriptionThe revised and updated Coaching Skills Inventory, Third Edition can be used in a number of ways; as a stand alone tool, as part of the Coaching for Commitment Workshop, or as a part of ather coaching or leadership course. The CSI: Observer is a 50-item questionnaire that users self-score with the intent of providing 360-degree feedback (observations) to coaches and would-be coaches on their behaviors, skills and the roles they play when interacting with others (manager, mentor, instructor or coach). The CSI: Observer takes approximately 15 minutes to complete and can be completed using anymous methods to gain the maximum impact and clarity in feedback. The CSI: Observer is a companion to the CSI: Self and is intended for use by anyone who wants to kw the perceptions of others in the areas of identifying (1) a coaching gap compared to an ideal, (2) the role(s) he or she gravitates toward, and (3) proficiency levels in using certain coaching skills during interactions with others.
- Author(s)Amy Zehnder,Cindy Coe,Dennis C. Kinlaw
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication21/12/2007
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJossey-Bass Inc.,U.S.
- Weight22 g
- Width230 mm
- Height290 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.