All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCoal-Fired Generation is a concise, up-to-date and readable guide providing an introduction to this traditional power generation techlogy. It includes detailed descriptions of coal fired generation systems, demystifies the coal fired techlogy functions in practice as well as exploring the ecomic and environmental risk factors. Engineers, managers, policymakers and those involved in planning and delivering energy resources will find this reference a valuable guide, to help establish a reliable power supply address social and ecomic objectives.
- Author BiographyPaul Breeze is a journalist and freelance Science and Technology writer and consultant in the UK who has specialized in power generation technology for the past 30 years. In addition to writing Power Generation Technologies, Second Edition, he has contributed to journals and newspapers such as The Financial Times and The Economist and has written a range of technical management reports covering all aspects of power generation, transmission, and distribution.
- Author(s)Paul Breeze
- PublisherElsevier Science Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication21/07/2015
- SubjectMechanical Engineering
- Place of PublicationSan Diego
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAcademic Press Inc
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight150 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine5 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.12Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.